East Lake Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is a locally owned and operated company, that has been established for over 38 years.
We service the Lake Macquarie and surrounding areas.
We are always looking for technicians whom align with our values and beliefs.
Someone that has experience in repairing, servicing and installing a wide range of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
You need to be excellent in problem solving and fault-finding skills and be highly organised in order to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
The role of a technician involves a high degree of customer service therefore we require excellent communication and listening skills, as well as a professional appearance.
You must be a motivated team player to fit in with our company culture, capable of working as part of a team or independently and the ability to work to deadlines throughout the day.
Duties include; installation, service, maintenance and after hours calls on various plant and equipment.
We supply a full set of company uniforms, maintained company vehicle and mobile phone allowance.
- Permanent residency and full rights to work in Australia
- Certificate 3 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Full Refrigerant Handling License
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Drivers License (C class or higher)
- Current National Police check
- NSW Working with Children’s Check
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to see an issue and fix it
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Take pride in your work
- Excellent presentation
- Ability to prioritise and see a job through to the end
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Good customer relation skills.
If you think you will succeed in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter addressing the above criteria and your resume.
All applicants will be kept confidential. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Look forward to hearing from you!